FDI in Real Estate Expects Breakthroughs According to statistics of the Foreign Investment Agency (FIA), Ministry of Planning and Investment of Vietnam, in January 2017, the country attracted US$1.4 billion of foreign direct investment (FDI), of which the real estate industry attracted US$297 million (21.2 per cent of the total FDI), ranking 2nd only to the processing and manufacturing industry. Real estate attractive to foreign investors According to economic experts, FDI inflow into real estate is becoming more substantial, signalling a viral competition among giants in the sector. Currently, Singapore, South Korea and China are major investors in Vietnam, accounting for more than 80 per cent of the total FDI. In 2016, the FDI inflow into real estate was estimated at US$1.3 billion. Thus, only in January 2017, the capital invested in the real estate sector accounted for almost a quarter that of 2016. This impressive figure proves the influence of some projects like Midtown project with a total investment of over US$225.6 million in Ho Chi Minh City and the Amata Long Thanh project (Dong Nai) with a total registered capital of US$309.3 million. The high return of real estate investment in Vietnam is attracting foreign investors. The impressive… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: La Grange Real Estate In 'Holding Pattern'
- Manhattan Real Estate Market Reports: Closings Up, Prices Down
- 1940 Stone Colonial Hits Wynnewood Real Estate Market
- Coronavirus impact: Funding for real estate sector likely to go up by notches as risks increase
- Q4 results preview: What analysts expect from real estate companies
- Real estate prices may crash up to 20% post Covid-19: Deepak Parekh
- COVID-19: How global real estate markets are bracing up for impact
- Mumbai authorities will rue the demolition of the real estate industry
- Market outlook: What Covid-19 means for real estate sector
- 2019 would be a great year for real estate sector: Irfan Razack, Prestige Estates
FDI in Real Estate Expects Breakthroughs have 316 words, post on vccinews.com at February 27, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.