Hai Phong (VNA) – The Trang Trinh Temple in the northern port city of Hai Phong has been recognised as a Special National Heritage. During a ceremony welcoming the title on January 7, Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc handed over the government’s certificate of recognition to the city officials. The event, taking place at the site in Ly Hoc commune, Vinh Bao district – the hometown of Nguyen Binh Khiem, known as Trang Trinh, also aims to commemorate his 430 th death anniversary (1491 – 1585). Addressing the event, the Deputy PM highlighted the contributions Trang Trinh made during his life and career to the nation’s development and its literature in the 16 th century. He urged the city to preserve and uphold the cultural values and legacy of Nguyen Binh Khiem, thus contributing to the local social-economic and tourism development. Nguyen Binh Khiem (1491 – 1585) was an expert in physiognomy and astrology. He was worshipped as Vietnam’s greatest “prophet” because of a series of his prophecies on posterity. Nguyen Binh Khiem is also known as the “Trang Trinh Prophesier”. On the occasion, the city Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism launched a tour featuring local famous landscapes….
- VE Day: WWII tower connected to escape of German pilot added to national heritage list
- PM cuts ribbon to launch temple dedicated to President Ho’s ancestors
- Victoria to resume culling brumbies in alpine national parks after court ruling
- Supreme Court to hear plea of Assam retailers against ban on liquor vends
- Huawei circumvents Trump ban by re-releasing old phones
- Filmmaker Derek Jarman's blue shed is saved for the nation by successful £3.5m appeal after Oscar winner Sandy Powell auctioned off suit signed by A-listers including Al Pacino, Scarlett Johansson and Leo DiCaprio
- Tibet to invest 40 mln yuan to protect world heritage temple
- Temple of Literature to reopen from May 14
- War, wine and wonders: hopefuls vie for place on UNESCO heritage list
- Lotus Elise Classic Heritage Editions Inspired By Old Race Liveries
Bản in : Trang Trinh Temple recognised as special national heritage have 342 words, post on at February 17, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.