Hung suggested the two law-making bodies share experience and information to deepen mutual understanding and cooperation, maintain regular exchanges of visits by NA leaders and competent agencies in the coming time.
He asked friendship parliamentarians groups to devise measures to strengthen their mutual understanding, helping forge the friendship and cooperation between the two NAs.
The top legislator congratulated the Party, State, National Assembly and people of Cuba on their remarkable achievements over recent years, including its restoration of diplomatic ties with the US.
The Cuban NA Vice President for her part said Cuba is intensifying economic reform and wants to learn from Vietnam’s lessons in socio-economic development and national construction.
She used the occasion to extend an invitation to visit Vietnam to NA Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung.
- Việt Nam considers Germany an important partner: NA leader
- Vietnam considers Germany an important partner: NA leader
- Tasmania gun laws: Bill Shorten calls on Prime Minister to stop changes
- Top legislator hosts Cuban supreme procuracy leader
- NA Vice Chairman hosts Ukrainian parliamentarians
- Leaders highlight strengthened Vietnam-Myanmar parliamentary ties
- Vietnamese leaders hold talks with Cambodian PM Hun Sen
- Robert Mugabe resigns after 37 years as Zimbabwe's leader
- NA Chairwoman holds talks with Micronesian Congress Speaker
- EXCLUSIVE: Son-in-law of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard reveals how the 'rise of David Miscavige' led to his imprisonment where the once golden boy was spit on and beaten by the leader before his dramatic escape from the church
- Pete Buttigieg's brother-in-law says he is 'not fit to be president' and accuses 2020 candidate's husband of lying about being thrown out by homophobic family for being gay
- ‘Annoying’ a cop could land you in jail for a YEAR if law is passed in New York county
- $90M for voting machines, mail-in ballots signed into law
- BLOOD BROTHERS / The killing started when Nuestra Familia gang leaders felt their influence in San Jose waning, prosecutors say -- but the dead were all their own
- Gallagher Sharp Partner Rob Boroff Receives "Emerging Leader Award" From Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
- Nicaragua frees more than 100 political prisoners under new amnesty law
- Another leader of Oakland Police Department is out
- Lebanon bank staff union to discuss ending strike after receiving security plan: union
- Tasmanian Government not yet done with proposed changes to gun laws
- Variety to Honor Jax Media Chiefs Tony Hernandez, Lilly Burns at New Leaders Event
NA leader receives Cuban law maker have 379 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 15, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.