(CNN)Energized by President-elect Donald Trump’s victory, Europe’s populist movements are on the cusp of sweeping far-right, nationalist and euroskeptic parties into power across the continent in a series of upcoming elections.
Explore more on Europe’s far-right movements
CNN’s Lauren Said-Moorhouse, Bryony Jones, Mark Oliver, Atika Shubert, Kara Fox, Laura Smith-Spark, Richard Allen Greene, James Masters, Peter Wilkinson and Karla Pequenino contributed to this report.
- Smartphones are causing a ‘visual health crisis’ in China
- Goldman Sachs just announced a big shake-up
- Inside the quiet shake-up taking place at Goldman Sachs
- Stranded in Italy, desperate refugees dream of Europe
- China’s giant population is reshaping the global economy
- Europe without the Union
- Pope says religion can’t justify violence
- Auschwitz: Dirge for the fallen
- Dreams and great Danes (first of two parts)
- The sacred embryo
- An Ivy League professor explains chaos theory, the prisoner’s dilemma, and why math isn’t really boring
- One uranium mine in Niger says a lot about China’s huge nuclear-power ambitions
- Beyoncé, Pharrell & Sam Smith top Grammy nominations
- Robots to help elderly or paint nails at Tokyo expo
- Nepal quake: Over 1,000 dead, Everest shaken
- The storyteller in everyone
- Demography: The basis of power and prosperity
- Dances with camels, drinks with nomads
- Brexit and the limits of regional integration
- Satya Nadella on why you’ll love Cortana, how cars are like data centers, and what’s spurring all these global startups
How populism could shake up Europe: A visual guide have 1298 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 3, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.