A memorandum of understanding on the project’s implementation was signed between the FLC Group and the Vinh Phuc People’s Committee at the conference to promote investment in the northern province on December 27.
The project is hoped to draw high-class tourists, build tourism brand for the province and call for more investment.
The first phase of the project was completed with facilities such as luxury resort villas, a five-star hotel, golf and tennis courses along with children playgrounds.
Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Hoang Thi Thuy Lan said that the province is home to 19 industrial zones and 31 industrial clusters. After 20 of re-establishment, Vinh Phuc’s economy has registered an annual growth of 15.37 percent.
The province has been committed to sparing no effort to create optimal conditions for businesses’ operations, she added.
FLC Group is known as one of leading real estate groups in Vietnam, with a chain of resort projects throughout the country worth over three billion USD.-VNA
- Vinh Phuc remains attractive to investors
- Vinh Phuc gives green light to developing Rung lake tourism site
- Vietnam creates optimal conditions for foreign investors: PM Phuc
- Official welcome ceremony for PM Phuc in Moscow
- $4.2bn smart city project initiated in northern Hanoi
- JICA funds project to improve VN’s capacity for water management
- Bamboo Airways plans to launch non-stop flight to the US next year
- Work kicks off on $4.2 billion smart city in Ha Noi
- Most of Hanoi’s condo projects launched in western area: CBRE
- Emirates Group records 31st consecutive year of profit of 631 million USD
- Over USD 73.2 mln to develop hi-tech agriculture projects in Binh Phuoc
- Watford Insurance, a company worth USD 1.2 billion, launches operations in Romania
- US-funded sub-project aims to protect eco-diversity in Thua Thien-Hue
- Design contest for symbolic work of Hai Duong launched
- ExxonMobil projects in Vietnam proceeding as planned: foreign ministry
- Vietnam transport ministry cancels int'l bidding for national expressway project
- US$5.4-billion petrochemical complex launched
- Hanwha launches Solar-Powered Mekong River clean-up campaign in Vietnam
- Vinh Tan 4 Extension thermal power plant successfully connected to grid
- Canada’s Eldorado Gold claims its Romanian Bolcana mining project contains 6.5 million ounces of gold and 686,000 tonnes of copper
FLC Group to launch 1.1 billion USD project in Vinh Phuc have 372 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 28, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.