SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) Tynice Martin had a career-high 28 points and No. 19 West Virginia beat North Carolina A&T 80-64 in the first night of the Savannah Invitational on Tuesday. Martin scored 18 in the first half and the Mountaineers (4-0) had their largest lead of 29 points in the final minute of the second quarter before going into the break, ahead 52-28. West Virginia gave up some ground in the third quarter but pushed the lead back to 74-53 with 6:41 left in the game. Teana Muldrow added 15 points and nine rebounds and Martin made all nine of her free throws. West Virginia was 26 of 29 from the foul line. The Aggies (1-3) scored the first 11 points of the third quarter and kept the deficit at 13 at the end of the period, trailing 65-52. Dana Brown had 22 points with five 3-pointers and Aliyah Kilpatrick added 17 points.
- Visit West Virginia Home of Mountains and Rivers, Beauty and Serenity
- No. 5 Oklahoma looks to continue dominance of West Virginia
- Family farms of billionaire West Virginia governor max out allowable federal subsidy
- The Latest: Dems slam West Virginia governor for subsidy
- What Has the West Virginia Northern Flying Squirrel Done?
- Attorney: Lawsuit planned over VA hospital death in West Virginia
- Indian pace attack reminds me of West Indies of old: Brian Lara
- Discover How to Position Yourself As an Expert and Attract Leads to You
- Edited Transcript of SWN earnings conference call or presentation 7-Aug-19 2:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of ERI earnings conference call or presentation 6-Aug-19 1:00pm GMT
Tynice Martin's 28 leads No. 19 West Virginia over NC A&T have 264 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 22, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.