Two more firms list on HOSE
By Thanh Thuong – The Saigon Times Daily
HCMC – Sacombank Securities Joint Stock Co. (SBS) and Urban Development & Construction Corp. (UDC) debuted on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (HOSE) on Monday, bringing the total number of listed firms on the bourse to 250.
On the first trading day, SBS closed at VND42,000 against the reference price of VND38,000 on the volume of over 220,000 shares. Meanwhile, UDC hit the ceiling price of VND24,000 but with only 10 shares changing hands.
SBS is the fourth largest securities firms in Vietnam in terms of chartered capital with VND1.1 trillion. It is the third broker listed on the southern bourse after Saigon Securities Inc. and HCMC Securities Corp.
The enterprise expects to obtain VND360 billion in profits this year after reaching VND254 billion in 2009, said SBS chairman Nguyen Ho Nam.
- Two new firms join HOSE, now 118 strong
- Construction firm lists on HOSE
- Food firm debuts on HOSE
- City supports HOSE to attract more equitized firms
- Businesses honoured on HOSE’s 16th anniversary
- Vinhomes’ shares jump 20 percent shortly after listing on Vietnam’s stock market
- Market to remain firm despite adjustments
- Japanese firm acquires Fecon Mining
- HSC named among top 3 public listed companies in Vietnam in 2018