Bank offers online gold trading service Thuy Trieu By Thuy Trieu – The Saigon Times Daily HCMC – TienPhong Bank on Wednesday introduced an online service that allows customers to buy physical gold via Mobile Banking and Internet Banking channels. The bank will trade Saigon Jewelry Company (SJC) gold bars and rings from one to 10 maces produced by its major shareholder, DOJI – a gemstone and jewelry firm. After each transaction is done, customers can take their gold at any transaction points of TienPhong Bank nationwide. The bank will email customers to confirm transactions and provide them with codes. Customers will present these codes to bank tellers to take the gold they buy. While customers do not take their gold, TienPhong Bank will provide free gold bar custody service. Buyers are also allowed to turn gold rings into SJC bars and vice versa with no extra cost. The bank’s Mobile Banking service can be used on all smartphones with IOS and Android operating systems. At present, FPT Group holds a 9.13% stake in TienPhong Bank, Vietnam National Reinsurance Corporation with 5.41% and DOJI group with 8%.
- Malaysian securities trading goes online
- Does Diablo III's big online-only bet pay off?
- How to sell or trade in your old iPhone
- There's gold in them thar databases
- AmEx charges ahead
- Nirmala Sitharaman’s Union Budget for 2019-20: Key Highlights
- Corporate fraud, in-flight Wi-Fi, R&D tax credit, more
- Farm Cash vs. Hard Cash
- CardCops: Stolen credit card details getting cheaper
- Assessing the tech carnage
Bank offers online gold trading service have 262 words, post on at October 25, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.