Arabesque opens Tich Tac to mark National Day
By Ha Thu in HCMC
Arabesque’s contemporary dance production Tich Tac debuts at HCMC Opera House at 8 p.m. on Sunday and Monday to mark National Day.
The show was created by choreographers Ngoc Khai, Bao Trung, Thanh Phuong and is performed by To Nhu, Ngoc Khai, Bao Trung, Thanh Phong, Hai Anh, Thuy Van, Mai Thao, Quynh Ly, Huu Thuan, Anh Khoa and artists of Arabesque.
Soprano Ngoc Tuyen performs alongside famous pieces of Johann Sebastian Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. Fashion designer Cong Tri, sculptor Thuy Hang and sandy painting artist Tri Duc will be responsible for stage design and costumes.
Arabesque dance troupe plans to tour the U.S to promote Vietnamese dance to international friends as part of the program Center Stage SM to bolster cultural exchanges between the countries.
- Museum of London opens archive to mark National Pigeon Day
- Cultural events held in Canada, Bulgaria to mark National Day
- Vietnamese expatriates mark National Day
- Bản in : Vietnam marks National Day, diplomatic ties with Indonesia
- Photo exhibition on HCMC marks National Day
- Exhibition marks National Day
- Diverse cultural activities nationwide to mark National Day
- String of activities to be held in Hanoi to mark National Day
- Film week to mark National Day