Cold and flu season has been around for a very, very long time. However, whereas the ways to treat and prevent other diseases have moved forward, we are still doing a lot of the same things to treat the flu. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), up to 20% of the US population will get the flu this season, and over 200,000 people will be hospitalized because of it. Get the Free Tracker App to find a SNES Classic in Stock While it is imperative that you get the flu shot if you can, there are some other approaches that you can take this year. Technology is allowing you to get the best care possible this year. To get flu-related rate, flu cures, and updates on where the flu is, try these apps:FluViewThis is the official app of the flu this year. It is from the CDC, so you know all of the information is accurate and up to date. This allows you to see exactly where the flu is in your community. It has a color-coded map that allows you to see if things are good or bad wherever you go. This is great for… Read full this story
- Israeli app helps people navigate cemeteries to find graves
- Which apps help employees most? 3 tips for growing businesses
- New Loopt App Helps You With Random Hookups … Now
- Facebook’s Libra probably won’t help people without bank accounts
- ReadyForZero Helps You Fight Debt, Using Clever Mind Hacks
- Vaping does not help people stop smoking, says WHO report
- Web pioneer Sir Tim Berners-Lee raises millions for start-up helping people take back control of their data
- Which Foods Help Battle H1N1 Flu?
- Could these apps help you lose weight for good this year?
- Can an app help your kids to sleep? I tested Moshi Twilight to find out
Apps Help People Fight The Flu have 323 words, post on www.i4u.com at October 7, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.