Today, we will be reviewing a lipstick from the new range by Oriflame, The ONE 5-in-1 Colour Stylist Lipstick Intense Collection. We reviewed the shade ‘Rose Ray’, which is a bright fuschia pink shade that would flatter most Indian skin tones. So, read on to know more about this product review.
Price: Rs 499
The lipstick is extremely hydrating with ingredients like flexiwax blend, jojoba oil, avocado oil, and goji berry, which are full of nutrients that condition and nourish the lips. So, there’s no need to use a lip balm beforehand. The lipstick glides on easily, without tugging at the lips.
The colour is really pretty, and we expected it to brighten up the face completely, but it requires at least 3 swipes to get full coverage, which can be quite a task and it even makes the lips feel really heavy, which is not something one wants from a lipstick. It feels sticky, which is quite annoying. It also transfers very easily. We think you can find way better options at the same price. It does last long though, and that is the least to expect from a lipstick within this range.
- Long-lasting and leaves behind a stain
- Reasonably priced, but you can get better lipsticks at this range
- Satin finish, so matte lovers may not like it
- Has a mild berry fragrance, which some people may not prefer
- Review Pad: L’Paige Lipstick
- Review Pad: BLK Cosmetics
- This beauty startup has become so popular that it has 10,000 people on a waitlist for lipstick
- 10 Beauty products to try this 2017
- [REVIEW] Hands On With The Acer Iconia Tab 8 W
- REVIEWED: Here are the most interesting parts of Apple’s new $300 book
- The Beauty Enthusiast: How to avoid wasting beauty products
- Asus ZenBook 3 review: Can it take the heat?
- Pain and Glory review – life meets art in Almodóvar's wistful extravaganza
- 2018 Nissan Leaf EV first drive review
- Cutting sodium, sugars in packaged foods may not lead to healthful products, report suggests
- Padilla: Toxic cosmetics
- We tried out an exclusive luxury personal shopping service usually reserved for superrich clients — here’s what it was like
- What’s in my travel makeup kit
- It’s a Beauty-full year
- Lip crayons
- Beauty over the years
- Cuenco: Monthly favorites: March
- The Beauty Enthusiast: Current favorites
- The Beauty Enthusiast: More vs. less: Melt-proof makeup
Oriflame ONE 5-in-1 Colour Stylist Lipstick: Product Review have 618 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 6, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.