This year’s week-long festival, themed Dance of Peace, will take place on the beautiful beaches of Vung Tau City.
The event attracts 60 kite artisans and connoisseurs from 25 countries and territories like Germany, Netherlands, the UK, France, Sweden and Singapore.
Nearly 50 artisans from Vietnam’s big kite clubs, including Phuong Hoang of HCM City and Dieu Hue of Hue, will also join the event.
There will be competitions in kite making and kite flying. A special night kite performance with sound and lights will also be held.
A food festival to promote traditional Vietnamese cuisine will be organised during the festival.
Performers of art troupes from the province and neighbouring provinces will present music and dance performances to entertain visitors.
- 4 events worth checking out at the 2018 Palm Springs International Film Festival
- The Astronot makes its Canadian Premiere at the Regina International Film Festival in Saskatchewan
- Rhode Island International Film Festival set for next week
- Photos: Berkeley Kite Festival returns to marina
- Smoke and Barrel Festival coming this fall
- Grilled Cheese Festival coming to S.A. this fall
- 83rd Annual Shrimp and Petroleum Festival coming up this Labor Day weekend
- Photos: Body surfers take to the waves Saturday at International Surf Festival
- Photos: Surfers grab their boards and take top billing at International Surf Festival
- Body surfers battle in Hermosa, Redondo and Manhattan beaches at International Surf Festival