This year’s week-long festival, themed Dance of Peace, will take place on the beautiful beaches of Vung Tau City. The event attracts 60 kite artisans and connoisseurs from 25 countries and territories like Germany, Netherlands, the UK, France, Sweden and Singapore. Nearly 50 artisans from Vietnam’s big kite clubs, including Phuong Hoang of HCM City and Dieu Hue of Hue, will also join the event. There will be competitions in kite making and kite flying. A special night kite performance with sound and lights will also be held. A food festival to promote traditional Vietnamese cuisine will be organised during the festival. Performers of art troupes from the province and neighbouring provinces will present music and dance performances to entertain visitors.
- Work on LNG storage facility begins in Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau pagoda becomes shelter for hundreds of children
- International music festival to come to HCM City for the first time
- AR Rahman to perform live at the Busan International Film Festival
- Kristen Stewart displays her kooky fashion sense in a bold jumper as she arrives in Spain ahead of the San Sebastian International Film Festival
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau starts to embrace organic farming
- Ten detained for causing public disorder in Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Netflix film will open Toronto International Film Festival in September 2018
- LUNAFEST Women's Film Festival Coming to Danville 9/17
- In pics: closing ceremony of 9th Beijing International Film Festival
International Kite Festival comes to Vung Tau in December have 247 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at September 19, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.