IN the very public day and age of social media it is becoming harder and harder for us to hide our facepalm moments.
But if you are really unlucky that ill-thought-out comment will go viral – and we all know there is no coming back from that.
Here are some hilarious internet fails that had the rest of the world asking “wtf?”
This poor person was just trying to do his bit to end poverty and make sure everyone got their fair share of money from the lottery gods.
Here’s hoping they use their newly distributed fortune to pay for some maths education.
Apparently it is not common knowledge for some that The Onion is a satirical news site.
Still, they believed a human could physically place a killer whale – which weighs up to 566-stone – inside a giant plastic bad.
They’ve only got themselves to blame for this one.
Has Kenny been living in a cave his whole life?
There’s a reason they call cereal bars ‘breakfast on-the-go’ and it’s not because you need to sit down with a bowl of milk and a spoon.
Let’s hope Kenny didn’t end up starving to death.
Oh this poor girl. This poor, naive girl.
One thing is for certain, her boo did get beat up but more in a 50 Shades of Grey kind of way rather than a mugging.
He also didn’t stay in the hospital overnight – shocking!
What were the creators of this Twitter account thinking?
There really are no words for this. None at all.
Except no. Just no.
Is it even OK to be upset with emergency services trying to save peoples lives?
I guess in this person’s books it is.
How dare they be blocked from driving down the street they want to because of a serious accident? The nerve of some people.
This guy really should have paid attention in science, or at least Googled what to do.
Sure, his heart was in the right place, but that tortoise is likely dead now.
This truly hurts.
And it will never really stop.
Handy tip 1: if you want to sell your iPhone don’t abuse the potential buyer.
Handy tip 2: not everyone who speaks to you wants to sleep with you.
Another poor person who needs to re-take maths class.
In case you’re scratching your head – a third is larger than a quarter.
Let’s hope is wasn’t too sweet for her husband.
For all we know, Ashley had moved past this dark period and was living a happy life.
That was until Facebook reminded him of his dark times.
Thanks a lot, Facebook.
All this person wanted was someone to take them for a ride in their cool car and all they got was this stupid pencil.
Look at this guy, being all chill stuck in traffic.
Wait, what traffic?
The reflection in his sunglasses tells a very different story.
Just watch a documentary.
- The digital beat: policing social media
- The Internet of Dead Girls
- Former 'Male Feminist' Columnist Faces Multiple Allegations of Assault
- How Women on Twitter Brought Down a Music Publicist Accused of Sexual Assault
- Who Gets to Own 'Black Girl Magic'?
- Plus-Size Blogger Chastity Garner Valentine Talks Personal Style
- Why Were Three Teenage Rape Victims Bullied Out of School in Oklahoma?
- Writers Matt Taibbi and Mark Ames Serviced No One But Themselves With Their 'Satire'
- When Your College Is Being Investigated For Its Sexual Assault Policy
- Social enterprise: Real or fiction?
- Why This Job-Starved Town Thinks Car Startup Elio Motors Took It For A Ride
- Oklahoma Students Stage Walkout to Protest Bullying of Rape Victims
- Google Plus: Fast, Cheap and Out of Control
- The Duggar Girls Learned to Kiss From Jim-Bob and Josh
- The Social Web: Who owns your data?
- I Love My Children and I Owe Them So Much Money
- How I learned to stop worrying and love high-tech meditation
- Is Microsoft's social enterprise bet paying off?
- The Avengers assemble one week early, plus 32 other movies coming this April
- Our Best XCOM 2 War Stories: Love, Loss & Pink Hats
Girl thinks boyfriend covered in love bites and scratch marks was victim of assault… plus 14 more hilarious social media fails have 672 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 7, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.