Unsecured ‘Clinton Email Server’ Wi-Fi Network Pops Up at Texas Trump Rally Hillary Laughs Off Email Scandal on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ McCain: Bernie Voters Could Be Swayed by ‘Egregious’ Pay-to-Play Allegations On America’s Election HQ, South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham discussed new information involving the Clinton Foundation’s ties to State Department activity while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.“I think Mr. Trump’s got it right when he’s calling for somebody outside this Justice Department to look into this matter,” he told Shannon Bream.“If you’re waiting for this Justice Department to hold anybody in the Obama-Clinton world accountable, you’ll die of old age,” Graham, a former primary opponent of Donald Trump’s, said.Graham added that past presidents have commenced independent investigations against their own administrations.“Under the Bush administration, they appointed an outside, independent prosecutor to investigate [former Cheney chief of staff I.] “Scooter” Libby.Do you think the Department of Justice will investigate Clinton in this manner? Let us know in the comments. Trump on Immigration: There Could Be a ‘Softening,’ But We’ll Follow the Law Was the Suspect in a Brutal Stabbing ISIS-Inspired or Just Mentally Ill?
- Wrestling legend Verne Gagne dies at age 89
- Former major leaguer Tony Phillips dies at age 56
- Frank Malzone, former Red Sox All-Star third baseman, dies at age 85
- Former Colts coach, broadcaster Marchibroda dies at age 84
- Former Cardinals pitcher, World Series champion Joaquin Andujar dies at age 62
- Sarajevo Games downhill champ Bill Johnson dies at age of 55
- Prominent ASU booster Verde Dickey dies at age 81
- Detroit Lions owner William Clay Ford Sr. dies at age 88
- Louise Suggs, LPGA founder and Hall of Famer, dies at age 91
- F1: McLaren legend Tyler Alexander dies at age 75
Graham: ‘If You’re Waiting for DOJ’ to Hold ‘Obama-Clinton World Accountable, You’ll Die of Old Age’ have 311 words, post on insider.foxnews.com at August 24, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.