Good morning from Vietnam!
Good morning from Vietnam!
— Residents from 40 households in Bat Xat District, located in the northern Vietnamese province of Lao Cai, who lost their homes to floods on Friday, will be able to resettle in a new area, a local official said on Sunday. Total expenses for constructing the new houses are estimated at VND10 billion (US$448,400).
— Police in the Mekong Delta province of Vinh Long affirmed on Sunday that they were investigating the death of an eight-year-old girl, whose body was found in a bag at her neighbor’s house on Saturday evening. N.V.M., the neighbor, was arrested the same day.
— A fire broke out at a karaoke bar in Lam Dong Province, located in the Central Highlands, on Sunday night, destroying an entire floor of the facility while 10 people inside had managed to escape.
— A tipper truck was descending the Phu My Bridge in Ho Chi Minh City when it lost control and crashed into the Jersey barrier before tipping over on Sunday evening. The driver was taken to the hospital by local residents and traffic was congested by the accident.
— Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam and officials from the Ministry of Health convened a meeting with leaders of Central Highlands provinces on Sunday to discuss prompt measures to cope with the dengue fever epidemic that had broke out in the region.
— Following a case in which Mobifone, a major mobile network operator, secretly acquired a 95 percent stake in Audio Visual Global (AVG), several large-scale businesses in Vietnam have also been found running their operations without transparency as required by the law.
— Vietnamese businesses specializing in exporting textile products have been struggling due to this year’s drastic drop in demand, even from the country’s major markets including the United States, the European Union, and Japan.
— According to the Foreign Investment Agency under the Ministry of Planning and Investment, a total of $2.94 billion worth of capital was used to invest in and purchase shares in over 3,000 businesses in Vietnam between July 2015 and July 2016.
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 23
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — July 1
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 20
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — June 19
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 24
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — June 25
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — June 28
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — July 5
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — June 21
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 22
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — June 26
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — June 30
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — July 3
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — July 2
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 24
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 2
- Holidaymakers with both doses of vaccine may not have to quarantine from August
- Ellie Goulding joyfully debuts 30-week bump hours after surprise pregnancy news
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 29
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 26
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 8 have 455 words, post on at August 7, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.