Anushka Shetty is a big name among Tamilians and Telugu cinema goers. Anushka Shetty’s real name is Sweety Shetty. Not many know that Anushka has mastered the art of Indian fashion. South Indians have an eye for Indian silk sarees and Anushka is no different.
We have been observing Anushka’s Indian wardrobe and boy, the lady knows how to dress to kill. She has an eagle eye for detailed Indian work. She has also been sporting outfits of ace designers like Sabyasachi and Anju Modi.
She keeps her fashion simple, unlike Indian clothing which comes with a hint of bling. Her picked outfits are simple, neat and classy. She has worn ample of silk sarees and anarkalis.
In this piece, we have picked 8 outfits that we think will make you fall in love with her Indian dresses. She has worn various colours. Also, going by our list, we think Anushka has a knack of silk sarees. She sure knows how to match her jewellery and keep her make up to a minimum.
Let’s take a look at her 8 classy looks…
The Ivory White Suit
Anushka wore this ivory white suit with a beautifully printed dupatta. We loved the neat golden hem of dupatta. She paired the look with jhumkas.
In Blue Silk Saree
Anushka opted to wear dark blue silk saree for Filmfare awards. The saree is enhanced with gold cut work around the border. She paired the look with a neon blue blouse with 3/4/ sleeve. She finished the look with a statement necklace.
Anushka chose to wear a fine silk blue anarkali for Bahubali trailer launch. The printed suited was embellished with shimmery gold dots. The suit was put together with the use of white dupatta.
In Kanjeevaram Silk Saree
Anushka was spotted wearing this beautiful dual toned green and maroon silk saree at an event. She wore her hair in French pleats for this look.
In Sabyasachi Saree
Anushka is not any less than Bollywood divas. She also was seen sporting the trademark Sabyasachi saree. The black velvet saree was paired with half sleeves black blouse.
In Shravan Kummar Black Saree
Anushka walked the ramp for Shravan Kumar wearing this beautiful black saree embellished with intricate thread work. To finish the look, she added traditional maang tikka and necklace to the saree look.
The Cotton Blue Suit
She paired her solid cotton blue suit with a printed dupatta. The dupatta flashes defined leaf work. She kept the look simple and neat.
In Anju Modi Anarkali
Anushka looked ravishing while sporting a double layered Anju Modi printed suit.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ star Kit Harington says Emilia Clarke blew him away when they met
- Lafayette theater shooting survivor details continued PTSD battle, recovery: 'This doesn't go away'
- Artist of the Year 2019: Dance nominees
- Artist of the Year 2019: Theater nominees
- From ‘Bird Box’ to ‘Battle Angel,’ Rosa Salazar chased her dream, and caught it
- Crossword puzzle, Wander Words answers: February 5, 2019
- “THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING” TO OPEN MDC’S 36TH MIAMI FILM FESTIVAL
- POLITICO Playbook: KJU says U.S. negotiating style doesn’t suit them, and where Trump is going to mark tax day
- The 53 people who will define Super Bowl 53
- Mandy Moore's modern love story
- Here's What Happens In The Original, Terrible 'Game Of Thrones' Pilot That Never Aired
- A Bubbly Evening with Bublé
- Willingboro artist on comeback trail after heart attack and other health issues
- With El Chapo’s fate in balance, his kin keep the faith back home
- Oscars 2019: 'Roma' and 'Green Book' are dueling for best picture
- POLITICO Playbook: Cohen poised to unload on Trump in only public hearing
- Toward a Definition of the Female Sensibility
- List of All 165 'Game of Thrones' Characters Who Have Died Before Season 8 Premiere
- Super Bowl LIII: 5 players to know on the Patriots and Rams
- Readers Write: Wedding video case, assisted suicide, insulin, the president
8 Looks Of Tamil Actress Anushka Shetty That Will Take Your Breath Away have 854 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 9, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.