The second quarter of the year is never a great one for Apple, but this year is shaping up to be worse than usual. Apple is reporting quarterly earnings on Tuesday. The company’s own guidance forecasts that revenue will be down from the same time last year. Last year during this quarter, typically Apple’s slowest, the company generated $49.6 billion in revenue. CEO Tim Cook says Apple will do $41 billion to $43 billion in revenue in the quarter this year. Wall Street is primarily trying to figure out how many iPhones the world’s most valuable company has sold – Apple could notch its second straight quarter in which iPhone sales declined year over year. Apple sold 47.5 million iPhones last year during the same quarter. The Street expects Apple to post $42.11 billion in revenue and earnings per share of $1.38, according to Yahoo Finance. We’ve collected forecasts and insights from a few Wall Street analysts covering Apple. Check out the opinions below: “There probably won’t be too many positives in the quarter”: Steven Milunovich and Benjamin Wilson (UBS) While UBS analysts are still generally bullish on Apple, they don’t see too many “positive catalysts” in the short term…. Read full this story
- Tesla Model 3 deliveries top Wall Street expectations (TSLA)
- Noble Energy posts loss, misses Wall Street expectations
- Tesla delivered more cars than Wall Street expected — but analysts say it still may not be enough to turn a profit
- Microsoft earnings meet Wall Street expectations, and the stock sinks 2.5%
- Tesla delivered 52,239 Model 3s in the 3rd quarter — missing Wall Street expectations
- Tesla deliveries 52,239 Model 3s in the 3rd quarter — missing Wall Street expectations
- $9.95 billion Dropbox beats Wall Street expectations, but analysts still aren’t sure if it can crack the enterprise space
- Tesla delivered slightly fewer Model 3’s than Wall Street expected last quarter
- On Apple's earnings day, Wall Street expects both pain and a plan
- Apple’s ‘bad news’ wasn’t as bad as expected. Here’s what Wall Street is saying about the iPhone giant’s earnings.
‘There probably won’t be too many positives’: Here’s what Wall Street expects from Apple earnings have 354 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at July 26, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.