The GoAsean online page has suggested seven of Southeast Asia’s most prominent national parks which nature lovers should visit, in which Vietnam’s Phong Nha-Ke Bang was ranked at 4th.
GoAsean noted: “Phong Nha – Ke Bang holds some of Southeast Asia’s most spectacular underground rivers, along with some of the world’s most unique forms of flora fauna- including hundreds of different types of birds.”
It said that the park covers over 800 square kilometers and this means that travelers would probably need more than a day to experience its cavernous wonders.
Other national parks the online page advises travelers to visit are Bromo Tengger Semeru (Indonesia), Gunung Mulu (Sarawak -Malaysia), Doi Inthanon (Thailand), Taman Negara (Malaysia), Khao Sok (Thailand), and Komodo (Indonesia).
According to GoAsean, each of the national parks represents a segment of its host country’s ecosystem and natural environment that is to be safeguarded and preserved at all times./.
- Smart shopping: When to book the cheapest fights for 2019's major holidays
- Int'l Streamers Investing Millions to Take on Netflix Overseas in "Fight for the SVOD Empire"
- Global Streamers Investing Millions to Take on Netflix Overseas
- International Streamers Investing Millions to Take on Netflix Overseas
- Travel trend: Why people pack their own pillows
- “Men Are Scum”: Inside Facebook’s War on Hate Speech
Phong Nha - Ke Bang listed among must-see national parks in Southeast Asia have 222 words, post on at July 12, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.