To continue Affordable Art 2014 at Dong Phong Art Gallery, this event is coming back with a series of small but nice art works by a new group of well-known artists in Vietnam.
The Affordable Art 2016 “7+” is not only showing works by 7 artists and 1 sculptor, but also presenting the rich and diversified in materials and subjects that they use in their works.
The artists include: Do Minh Tam, Vu Bich Thuy, Nguyen Van Cuong, Nguyen Quang Huy, Tran Le Nam, Nguyen Duc Thanh, Dao Le Huong, and Thai Nhat Minh.
This is another rare oppotunity to see and acquire works by some of Vietnam’s most prominent artists with the very reasonable price, ranging from US$100 to US$500.
Time: Until August 13
Venue: Dong Phong Art Gallery, 03 Ly Dao Thanh Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Open everyday from 9.30 am to 6 pm
- Art’s NFT Question: Next Frontier in Trading, or a New Form of Tulip?
- World Bicycle Day: how pedal power has been celebrated through art in Malaysia
- Five jobs and the Toronto housing struggles that come with them
- Hillary’s New Deal: How a Clinton Presidency Could Transform America
- 8 Looks Of Tamil Actress Anushka Shetty That Will Take Your Breath Away
- The 2021 Tribeca Festival Unveils Plans For TV, Episodic And Creator’s Market, Including Live Events With Tina Fey, KISS
Affordable Art 2016: 7+ have 219 words, post on at July 30, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.