The opening ceremony focused on introducing the beautiful beaches of Binh Dinh, including Quy Nhon, Ky Co, Eo Gio and Hon Kho as well as Cham culture, martial arts tradition, and folk music.
The festival, which will run until September 2, features many cultural and sporting events, such as a beauty pageant, a martial art competition, a tennis tourney, and a children’s festival.
The FCL Group will inaugurate the Nhon Ly golf, resort, villa development and high-end entertainment complex on the occasion.
In 2015, Binh Dinh welcomed over 2.6 million visitors, a 25% increase over the last year. The festival is designed to become an annual event contributing to promoting the province’s tourism potential and attracting more visitors to the locality.
- Great British Festival opens Friday
- Dagupan’s Bangus Festival kicks off April 2
- NYC’s newest music festival was almost a disaster, but it turned into a huge success
- The Arctic sea ice collapse is happening before our eyes — and it’s a worrisome sign of what’s to come
- Summer sports fest a success
- 8 Heartwarming Moments From The #KL2017 SEA Games That Are Worth Remembering
- Basecamp third overall in summer sports Dragonboat competition
- Jo de Vivre: Louis Vuitton summer trunk show
- Regional festivals in full swing
- The Summer I Was Seven
- Dagupan milkfish susceptible to ‘thermal shock’ due to summer rains
- Cool places to beat the summer heat
- Hong Kong is this summer’s ultimate playground
- The 18 movies you need to see this year coming out of the Sundance Film Festival
- 18 movies you need to know about this year coming out of the Sundance Film Festival
- Is It True That There's An 'Official Ban On Dog Meat' At This Year's Yulin Festival?
- Step into Wanderland: The ultimate sonic playground for the summer
- Chinese Clash Over Controversial Dog-Meat Festival. Should They Eat Dogs?
- Manila Fashion Festival’s third year of style evolution
- Chinese woman pays to rescue 100 dogs from meat festival
Summer Sea Festival opens in Quy Nhon have 307 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at June 22, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.