Intense Research releases a new market research report “Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020” to add to its collection of research reports.
WinterGreen Research announces that it has published a new Plant Factory , Vertical Farming study. The 2014 study has 455 pages, 233 tables and figures. Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the food supply for the world starts to adopt automated process. Grow lights have become more sophisticated and less expensive to run as solar and wind energy are adopted by greenhouses and plant factories.
Plant Factory (PF), vertical farming is a closed environment in which plants are grown under lights in shelves stacked one on another. All the elements needed for plant growth are artificially controlled, a process that removes detrimental influences such as pesticides and poor weather conditions. Traditional agriculture lives at the mercy of the elements. A plant factory is run based on science. Science is used to produce plants based on carefully controlled spectrum best for plant growth, to produce plants of a fixed quality, quantity, cost, time to harvest, and tuned to control the sale price.
Plant factory weed control is able to achieve crop-yield increases. Robot technology is deploying machines for weed control, promising to improve crop yields. Robots make the crops safer by eliminating or virtually eliminating herbicides. Downstream processing system solutions and robots achieve automation of process. Robots meet stringent hygiene and safety regulations, work tirelessly 24 hours a day, and relieve human workers of physically arduous tasks. Robots contribute to the freshness, variety and quality of food. Projects are ongoing.
Get Free Sample Report of Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/vertical-farming-plant-factory-market-shares-strategies-and.html#request-sample
High value crops are a target of agricultural robotic development. What could be tastier than a strawberry, perfectly formed, and perfectly ripened? New plant factories that grow fruits and vegetables on shelves indoors are able to improve the delivery of consistent quality food, and to implement efficiency in managing food production.
Strawberries are a high profit crop. A new generation of plant factories have just been born making it forever spring in the strawberry growing business. Strawberry Harvesters with the world’s most advanced technology to give maximum performance to a plant factory. Harvesting robots can optimize the productivity of the farming business. Growers can get the best results in a berry farm using automated process. Automated picking collection systems improve labor productivity, give speed and agility to harvest operations.
Food factories produce organic vegetables. This represents a next step in the application of automated process to everyday life. Automated process for farming provides immediate help for food stores. Plant factories support farming practices that are not dependent on the climate. Food factories produce organic vegetables 24 hours a day. With the land available for farming depleting quickly, new types of farming are evolving.
Plant factory market forecast analysis indicates that markets at $403 million in 2013 are anticipated to reach $1.97 billion by 2020. Growth is a result of the unmitigated march of automated process driven by the semiconductor industry, by microprocessors, and more directly by the need for food that is uncontaminated.
The ability to use solar energy to grow food using LED lights is a compelling new way to produce food. Using plant factory technology the containers can be put in homes and restaurants, apartments and greenhouses to grow food more efficiently and that is not contaminated with pesticides or other things that should not be on food. The ability to grow food in layers, 24 x 7 represents a major shift in the way food is provided to people. It means fresh food can be available year around at home and anyplace a person is.
Get Full Table Of Content (Index) Of Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/vertical-farming-plant-factory-market-shares-strategies-and.html#table-of-content
Plant factory, vertical farming executive summary 46
1. PLANT FACTORY MARKET DESCRIPTION AND DYNAMICS 64
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
- As market consolidates these 10 large, midcaps could give 10-29% return in the next 12 months
- We saw 6% degrowth in aluminium demand from 7% growth in Q1: Satish Pai, Hindalco
- Manufacturing is in retreat, threatening to take the global economy down with it
- 133 units, switching off: Low demand behind half of thermal power plants shutting down
- As long as economic trajectory is intact, market should do well: Neelkanth Mishra, Credit Suisse
- Flatlining global carbon emissions highlight slowdown in power demand: GlobalData
- More people availing loans even as ticket sizes grow smaller: Satish Pillai, CIBIL
- ‘It’s God’s plan’: the man who dreams of bringing intensive chicken farming to Africa
- Oil prices to stay near current level throughout 2016, World Bank says
- Credit growth slows to a crawl in both industry and services
- RPT-UPDATE 2-China factory prices falter, while inflation soars to near 8-yr high
- SAIC's sales of vehicles in Indian market step up a gear
- Slovakia's industry grows again. Carmakers fall behind 2018
- Kudankulam power plant 3rd unit moves towards operationalisation ahead of PM's Russia trip
- Inside the Binge Factory
- VN pepper sector urged to renew growth model
- Global markets lower amid uncertainty about US-China trade
- UK energy bill subsidies driving boom in polluting diesel farms
- Food fight: Milk and their plant-based alternatives
- Asian markets mixed after Wall Street high
Global Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market 2016: Industry Size, Key Trends, Demand, Growth, Size have 915 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at June 9, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.