Intense Research has announced the addition of the “Energy Harvesters: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019” report to their offering.
WinterGreen Research announces that it has published a new study Energy Harvesting Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019. The 2013 study has 597 pages, 288 tables and figures. Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the Energy Harvesting is used inside telemedicine systems and m-health initiatives as a way to implement ruggedized handset communications for all clinicians.
Advanced storage devices are emerging simultaneously. Storage devices can leverage the power captured by energy harvesting devices. Energy storage technologies of super-capacitors and thin-film batteries have become cost-effective. Energy harvesting devices have attained workable levels of efficiency. There are significant cost reductions. Many applications are related to smarter computing that depends on sensors capturing change in conditions and making adjustments to the environment based on measured change.
Existing energy harvesting and storage applications include vibration-based wireless train measuring systems, wireless sensors distributed city wide to implement smart cities, oil field monitoring systems, windup laptops for use in remote regions, and wireless light switches for use in smart buildings. Wireless sensors are self-powering. They can be used to alert and monitor a range of environments and incidents, pollution and forest fires, robberies in a city, temperature in a building, and movement around a border fence.
Get Free Sample Report of Energy Harvesters Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/energy-harvesters-market-shares-strategies-and-forecasts-worldwide.html#request-sample
Electronics tends to rely heavily on batteries. EH technology powers an increasing number of consumer and industrial products that are untethered or need to become disconnected from electrical outlets. As initial projects succeed and prove their worth, the technology is set to proliferate.
Energy Harvesters markets at $131.4 million in 2012 are projected to increase to $4.2 billion in 2019. Growth is anticipated to be based on demand for micro power generation that can be used to charge thin film batteries. Systems provide clean energy that is good for the environment. Growth is based on global demand for sensors and wireless sensor networks that permit control of systems.
At some point energy harvester markets will shift from simple growth to rapid growth measured as a penetration analysis. This will happen as markets move beyond the early adopter stage. Eventually energy harvesters will be used as fuel to power batteries for electronic devices and smart phones. The energy is manufactured from vibration and thermal differentiation that is ambient in the environment. Energy harvesters have become more feasible as the technology evolves.
Get Full Table Of Content (Index) Of Energy Harvesters Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/energy-harvesters-market-shares-strategies-and-forecasts-worldwide.html#table-of-content
Table Of Content Of Energy Harvesters Market:
Energy Harvesting: Vibration, Thermovoltaics, Piezoelectrics Executive Summary
Energy Harvesting Market
Energy Harvesting Minimization of Power Consumption
Energy Harvesting Market Shares
Energy Harvesting Market Forecasts
1. Energy Harvesting Market Description and Market Dynamics
1.1 Sources of Energy Harvesting
1.1.1 Connected Devices
1.1.2 Energy Harvesting vs. Nonrechargeable Batteries
1.2 World Economy Undergoing A Transformation
1.2.1 Energy Harvesting Process Of Converting Energy From External Sources
1.2.2 Energy Is Everywhere In The Environment
1.2.3 Energy Harvesting
1.2.4 Wireless Sensor Nodes Powered By Batteries
1.3 Zero Power Wireless Sensors
1.3.1 Energy Processors and Solid State Batteries Enable Zero Power Wireless Sensors
1.4 Energy Harvesting Value
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
- Global Digital Keyboard Market Professional Survey 2018 Analysis and Forecasts to 2025 Research Report
- Global Thermal Energy Storage Market to Hit $7,472.9 Million by 2023, APAC to be the Fastest Growing Region: P&S Intelligence
- Global Space Mining Market to be worth USD 14.71 billion by 2025, Reveals New Market Research Report
- Global Micro-Robots Market to Witness a CAGR of 65.1% during 2018-2024: Energias Market Research
- Global Activated Carbon Market to witness a CAGR of 12.1% during 2018-2024
- Global Metal Fencing Market (Residential, Commercial & Industrial) Forecast to 2023 Report at MarketResearchNest.com
- Global Digital Isolators Market (Energy, Industrial & Telecom) 2018 Analysis and Forecast to 2023 Research Report
- Global Digital Banking Market worth 13900 million USD with 18.2% CAGR to 2023 Says at MarketResearchNest.com
- Global Stirling Cryocooler Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.07% to reach revenue of $1043.57 million by 2023
- Global Neutron Detection Market is opt to grow at a CAGR of 11.59% to reach value of $1017.70 million by 2023
- Global Digital Orthodontics Market is expected to grow at CAGR of 18%
- Global Board Games Market
- Global IGBT Module Market to Grow at a CAGR of 7.1% by 2023 Says at MarketResearchNest.com
- Freedom Leaf Acquires Tierra Science Global; Launching Affiliate Marketing Platform for Full Spectrum Hemp/CBD Products
- Global Carbon and Graphite Markets, 2016-2018 & 2024: Energy Markets and Automotive & Aerospace Sectors Promises Growth
- Global Smoothies Markets 2016-2018 & 2024
- Global Automotive Tire Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- The global agriculture inoculants Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period 2018-2023
- Global Drug Discovery Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- Global Automotive Sensors Market Research and Analysis, 2018-2023
Global Energy Harvesters Market 2016: Industry Size, Analysis, Price, Share, Growth and Forecasts have 868 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at June 9, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.