Draymond Green hit Steven Adams below the belt for the second time in as many games Sunday in what ended up being a blowlout win for the Thunder, and after being assessed a flagrant 1 on the floor Green is now in danger of being suspended after Cleveland’s Dahntay Jones received a one-game ban for a low blow.Green said after the game that the kick was not intentional, and joked that he’s sure Adams “wants to have kids one day.”Television New Zealand reporter Jack Tame wasnt bashful in his postgame interview with Adams in the Thunder locker roomYou can watch more from NZTV here.
- New Zealand make the highest ODI total of all time
- Kerr 232*, Kasperek 113, New Zealand 440 in another massive win
- Bodyline rears its ugly head as New Zealand go bouncer happy
- New Zealand's PM Jacinda Ardern announces birth plans
- Ex-New Zealand PM Clark says women must continue fight for gender equality: interview
- Put more women in office, former New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark tells Japan
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern becomes just second world leader to give birth in office
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern stays in hospital for second night with ‘Prime Miniature’ baby
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern becomes only the second woman EVER to have a baby while in power
- New Zealand privacy watchdog seeks greater power over Facebook
Reporter from New Zealand asks Steven Adams the question we were all wondering have 239 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 23, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.