Nguyen Dang Cuong, President of the VPFO, emphasised Vietnamese people in general and Ho Chi Minh City’s people in particular are always grateful for the assistance that Poland and its people have given to Vietnam in the struggle for independence as well as the cause of national reconstruction.
Going through important landmarks in Poland’s history, Polish Ambassador to Vietnam Barbara Szymanowska said her country’s Constitution, which was promulgated on May 3, 1791, was the first constitution in Europe and the second in the world.
The ambassador took the occasion to thank the Vietnamese people for their special affection for Poland throughout the 66 years since the two countries established diplomatic ties.
She believed from traditional ties, the friendship between the peoples of the two countries will grow ever closer and the co-operation between the two countries in all fields will be further expanded.
- Foreign tourists spend US$145 per day in Ho Chi Minh City
- VIETNAM & CAMBODIA – 2 or 3-week Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap itinerary with Mekong Cruise
- Ho Chi Minh City Cruise Port Guide
- Review: The Reverie Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Singapore Airlines A330 Business Class Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City tourism festival to kick off
- Ho Chi Minh City to organize international marathon in December
- Another fake policeman nabbed stirring disorder in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City police suggest lowering speed limits on 10 busy roads
- Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide