KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) Clint Bowyer will be a busy man this weekend at Kansas Speedway. He’ll start off by jumping into a truck for the first time in a couple years on Friday night, a one-off ride with GMS Racing. Then he’ll slip into his regular ride with HScott Motorsports in the Sprint Cup race on Saturday before giving fans who purchased a car from his dealership ride-alongs on Sunday. In other words, Bowyer will be too busy to ruminate on how rocky this season has been. In what was supposed to be a bridge year between the folding of Michael Waltrip Racing and taking over Tony Stewart’s ride next year, Bowyer has twice blown up at his team on the radio, labored to get his No. 15 car anywhere near contention and even brought his own considerable ability into question. ”I think everybody knows me, whether I’m frustrated or happy or whatever, that ventilation – whether it’s a celebratory ventilation or a pissed off – the wick is pretty short. It burns out in about 5 minutes,” Bowyer said Thursday. ”The next thing out of my mouth is, `All right, what are we going to do to fix… Read full this story
- Report: Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle To Return Next Season
- Patrick Stewart Back As Captain Picard For New ‘Star Trek’ Series
- The Masters: Bill Haas sets day 1 pace ahead of Adam Scott, Bubba Watson and Louis Oosthuizen
- Pittsburgh Pirates Fire Manager Clint Hurdle
- Who is Kevin Magnussen’s wife Louise Gjorup, when did the Haas F1 driver marry her, and what is his F1 record?
- Patrick Stewart delights fans as he unveils a new Star Trek: Picard trailer at New York Comic-Con
- Patrick Stewart is joined by a new canine friend in a newly released poster for Star Trek: Picard
- Lady Antebellum, Clint Black to Be Inducted Into Music City Walk of Fame
- In the line of fire! Clint Eastwood, 89, REFUSED to evacuate Warner Bros film lot despite approaching brush blaze saying 'there's work to be done' as he mixed his latest movie
- ‘I’m Too Blessed To Be Stressed’: Former Pittsburgh Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle Comments On Firing
Clint Bowyer navigating rough bridge season to Stewart-Haas have 376 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 5, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.