Although companies like Fantex probably wish investors would embrace their athlete stock exchange business model at a faster clip, there really isn’t strong metric to gauge the tangible value of an athlete. So, we’ll return to ol’ reliable, the price tag attached to coveted sports memorabilia.
On the heels of Yasiel Puig’s, Kris Bryant’s and Carlos Correa’s hot starts, Rockies rookie shortstop Trevor Story’s torrid pace to the 2016 season – with four homers in three games – has everybody’s full attention. This also includes trading card collectors looking to cash in with a little ink on that cardboard.
Over the last 72 hours, here are some final auction prices for Story’s autographed baseball card (article continues below the image):
Click the following link, if you want to follow the eBay real-time autograph market for Trevor Story.
Fantasy Impact: Josh Donaldson Leaves Blue Jays Game
Blue Jays third basemen Josh Donaldson left the Blue Jays’ game Wednesday against the Rays with a strained calf muscle. He’s considered day-to-day. If you are concerned and need immediate fantasy baseball assistance, be sure to check out D.J. Foster’s waiver wire options for Week 1!
- Here are the new bright colored MLB uniforms that will include player nicknames for all 30 teams
- Can I Fuck To My Friend's Band?
- 16 business books that will change your life forever, according to my coworkers
- We asked 10 American teens about Trump, the American Dream, ‘Finstas,’ and their fears for the future
- Comedy Central is debuting a new show that wants to be Colbert for the Trump era
- Robots and automation are going white collar — but they’re not here to steal your job just yet
- These 24 Americans are changing the world — and they’re all under 40
Trevor Story homers again, eBay shares rise and Donaldson injury impact have 323 words, post on www.foxsports.com at April 6, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.