Nation today paid rich tributes to Babasaheb Ambedkar, principal architect of Indian Constitution, on his 125th birth anniversary. President, Shri Pranab Mukherjee led the nation in paying tributes at his statue in Parliament House lawns. Vice President Mohd Hamid Ansari, Union Ministers, leaders of political parties and people in large number also paid floral tributes to Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar on the occasion. Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Thaawar Chand Gehlot among others were also present during the function.
Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi paid tributes to Dr B R Ambedkar at Mhow, the birth place of Ambedkar in Madhya Pradesh .
Functions are being organized all over the country to remember contribution of Babasaheb in the building of the nation. The day is being observed as ‘Social Harmony Day”. Portraits of Babasaheb are being garlanded at village Panchayats and literature about his life and work is being distributed. Discussions about his teaching and work are also being held.
- UK hospital pays tribute to ‘dedicated’ Indian-origin doctor after Covid-19 death
- Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away; celebrities pay tribute
- ‘Backbone of our democracy’: VP-elect Kamala Harris pays tribute to black women
- Rights, duties and the Constitution
- ‘India first’ only religion of government, Constitution its only scripture: Modi
- Revealed: Every reason the woke National Trust placed 100 properties on BLM-inspired list of shame including homes of Winston Churchill, Rudyard Kipling and William Wordsworth
- ‘The Transformative Constitution — A Radical Biography in Nine Acts’ review: Progressive charter
- Britain remembers its fallen heroes: Charles and Camilla pay their respects at Westminster Abbey on 100th anniversary of the Unknown Warrior's burial - as nation falls silent to salute its war dead
- TRIBUTE TO MALLAM UMARU ALTINE: First elected mayor of Enugu(1952 – 1958)
- It's REALLY not over - how Donald Trump has 74 days when he can try to upend Joe Biden's victory, bring the country to the edge of constitutional crisis and even refuse to leave the White House
- 'We are in
- View: Anna Hazare is NO Mahatma Gandhi. Here's why
- Bhima Koregaon case | NIA files charge sheet against Stan Swamy, Anand Teltumbde, Gautam Navlakha and five others
- 'Attempt to change status
- China debate in Parliament should be constructive
- 'Safeguarding borders is a 24x7 exercise'
- Do we need a presidential system?
- ‘You can talk to China, why not Pakistan?’ PDP chief Mehbooba asks Centre
- Text of the Prime Minister's address to the Joint Session of U.S. Congress
- US Election 2020 results LIVE – JOE Biden vows to ‘restore the soul’ of US in victory speech
Nation pays tributes to Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar, Father of Indian Constitution have 401 words, post on www.livelaw.in at April 14, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.