Global power system state estimator market was valued at USD 3.00 billion in 2014, and to generate revenue of USD 6.61 billion by end of 2020, growing at a CAGR of 14.1% by 2020
The report covers forecast and analysis for the Power System State Estimator on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2014 along with a forecast from 2015 to 2020 based revenue (USD Million). The study includes drivers and restraints for the power system state estimator along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes study of opportunities available in the power system state estimator on a global level.
In order to give the users of this report a comprehensive view on the power system state estimator market, we have included a detailed competitive scenario, and product portfolio of key vendors. To understand the competitive landscape in the market, an analysis of Porter’s five forces model for the power system state estimator has also been included. The study encompasses a market attractiveness analysis, wherein application segments are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and general attractiveness.
Browse the full “Global Power System State Estimator Market By Software (Utility State Estimator Software And Power Control Centers) And Solution (Weighted Lease Square (WLS) Method, Least Absolute Value (LAV) Method And Others) For Transmission Network And Distribution Network Application: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Segment, Trends and Forecast, 2014 – 2020” report at http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-power-system-state-estimator-market-z52694
The study provides a decisive view on the power system state estimator by segmenting the market based on software, solution, and applications. Software segment include utility state estimator software and power control centers. On the basis on solutions, power system state estimator has been classified into weighted lease square (WLS) method, least absolute value (LAV) method and other. All the application segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2014 to 2020. Key application markets covered under this study includes transmission network and distribution network. The regional segmentation includes the current and forecast demand for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include ABB Ltd, Alstom SA, CYME International, DIgSILENT GmbH, Electrocon International, Inc., EPFL (Simsen), ETAP Electrical Engineering Software, GDF SUEZ Energy (ENGIE), GE Power, Inspired Interfaces (Retic Master), Kepco Inc, Neplan AG, Nexant, Open Systems International, Inc., PowerWorld Corporation, PRDC (Mipower), Siemens AG, Siemens PTI, and SKM Systems Analysis, Inc.
Get Request Sample at http://goo.gl/fI1sV1
This report segments the global power system state estimator market as follows:
Global Power System State Estimator Market: Software Segment Analysis
- Utility State Estimator Software
- Power Control Centers
Global Power System State Estimator Market: Solutions Segment Analysis
- Weighted Lease Square (WLS) Method
- Least Absolute Value (LAV) Method
Global Power System State Estimator Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Transmission Network
- Distribution Network
Global Power System State Estimator Market: Regional Segment Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Get Illustrative Sample before buying: http://goo.gl/ULO3d0
- Overseas remittances to Ho Chi Minh City reach USD 3 billion
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Global shares waver on coronavirus fears, gold gains
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Global shares waver on coronavirus fears
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks rebound, hopes of more stimulus offset virus worries
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Where did all the bulls go? Rallies stall as EU summit begins
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks slip as coronavirus cases surge
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks wary as coronavirus threatens economic reopening
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks retreat as virus threatens economic reopening
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks jittery as record U.S. virus count weighs on risk appetite
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks succumb to shutdown fears but China charges on
- Kia Seltos Electric SUV Confirmed For Global Market: Will Not Come To India Anytime Soon
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks rally on vaccine hopes, crude oil gains
- GLOBAL MARKETS-China bull charge drives stocks and yuan higher
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian markets dip as virus and Sino-U.S. tensions flare
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares retreat as virus and Sino-U.S. tensions flare
- GLOBAL MARKETS-China charges on, gold climbs to nine-year high
- U.S. State Department OKs possible $23 billion sale of F-35s to Japan
- Remittances sent to HCM City reach 2.3 billion USD in five months
- Offshore wind power cost 'could fall one-third by 2020'
- Cambodia’s garment-textile exports reach 3.7 billion USD in H1
Global Market for Power System State Estimator to Reach USD 6.61 billion by 2020, Growing at CAGR of have 729 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at April 13, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.