The HCM City Public Transport Management and Operation Centre on Monday began operation of two more subsidised buses in Cần Giờ Island district.— Photo buyttphcm.com.vn HCM CITY — The HCM City Public Transport Management and Operation Centre on Monday began operation of two more subsidised buses in Cần Giờ Island district. In 2011, the centre and the district People’s Committee launched the two buses without a subsidy. However, the bus routes could not turn a profit. Đậu An Phúc, the centre’s head, said the buses would help meet the travelling needs of residents in An Thới Đông, Lý Nhơn and Tam Thôn Hiệp. With 40 seats each, buses No. 127 and 128 transport passengers on the routes of An Thới Đông Commune – Tam Thôn Hiệp Commune, and Lý Nhơn Commune’s Tân Điền Hamlet – An Nghĩa Commune at prices of VNĐ5,000- VNĐ6,000 (US$0.2-0.26). About 190 buses operate in the district daily, transporting on average 3,900 passengers. –VNS
- Paris City Guide
- Cork City Hotels Guide
- How to Get Gold in Wow Easily? - Powerful World of Warcraft Gold Making Tips Revealed!
- Angeles City Hotels - Providing A Host Of Amenities With All The More Comforts
- Types Of Buses For Sale
- Getting to Mexico City
- Making the World a Smaller Place - Dubai International City
- Online Education in Oregon Gets Some Juice
- Choosing an Atlantic City Resort
- DC City Council to Hold Public Hearing Thursday on Bill to Fully Decriminalize Sex Trade
City district gets two more subsidised buses have 265 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 27, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.