With the New Hampshire primary right around the corner, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump joined Sean Hannity to preview the important swing-state vote and the next steps for his campaign.
Trump pointed out that he has a double-digit lead in The Granite State in every poll, and he feels very positive about how the primary will go.
After that, he said, he’s looking forward to primaries in South Carolina, Nevada and then Super Tuesday – or the “SEC primary” – on March 1.
“By that time, I think people are going to know what’s happening,” Trump said, predicting that the GOP nominee will likely be determined at that time or soon after.
He said he doesn’t predict a brokered Republican Convention, despite the fact that many people have been discussing that in the hotly-contested GOP primary.
“I think that’s people trying to make money through punditry,” Hannity remarked.
Watch more from “Hannity” above.
- New Hampshire set to be grueling battle between Warren, Sanders
- Harris campaign slashes staff in New Hampshire with eye on Iowa
- New Hampshire Poll Shows Bernie Sanders With Double Digit Lead
- Trump congratulates China on anniversary as GOP lawmakers decry communist rule
- Biden slips in Iowa, New Hampshire polls as he holds down lead nationally
- Blackout imagines the collapse of civilization from a small New Hampshire town
- Primary election chief back in spotlight after near-ouster
- The Hill's Campaign Report: Red-state governors races pose test for Trump
- Donald Trump and Theresa May spar over UK ambassador's leaked memo — but it's not the first time
- US Republicans Eye Primaries Reform in Wake of Trump’s Emergence
- Republicans show signs of discomfort in defense of Trump
- The Hill's Morning Report — Presented by Better Medicare Alliance — A new phase for impeachment
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Better Medicare Alliance - Trump has had a rough October
- The Hill's 12:30 Report — Presented by USAA — Ex-Ukraine ambassador testifies Trump pushed for her ouster
- The 31 Trump districts that will determine the next House majority
- McSally gets new primary challenger
- The Hill's Campaign Report: Biden camp faces new challenges
- The Hill's Morning Report - New impeachment battle: Pompeo vs. House Dems
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Better Medicare Alliance - GOP snags mic with impeachment protest
- Democratic handwringing hits new highs over 2020
Trump Discusses New Hampshire Primary and His Path to GOP Nomination have 430 words, post on insider.foxnews.com at February 8, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.