(VOVworld)- On Wednesday, the Vietnam Fatherland Front Standing Committee organized a conference to guide central agencies in the nomination of candidates to the NA election.
Vice President and Secretary General of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Vu Trong Kim said the NA election will be carried out under the 2015 Law on Election of Deputies to NA and People’s Councils. Vice President of the VFF Nguyen Van Pha says central agencies and organizations will nominate candidates for the NA election from February 24 to March 10. Based on the outcomes of open conferences, agencies and organizations will help their nominated candidates prepare necessary documents.
- Malawi vice president turns opposition candidate in election race
- Sean Talbot: Will Co. Coroner Candidate 2020 Election
- Democrats need a 'celebrity' candidate — and it's not Biden or Sanders
- General Election 2019: Labour dismiss anti-Semitism referral
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson vows to 'forge a new Britain'
- Vote buying biggest threat to 2019 elections – Report
- Chancellor Merkel’s CDU party to elect new leader in April
- Georgia election chief sets qualifying for US Senate special
- FBI's James Comey defends Hillary Clinton email investigation announcement before US election
- Republicans root for Sanders nomination in battle for House