What a bunch of dopes.
A British school has pleaded with parents to stop smoking weed outside of the gates.
St John’s Primary in Radcliffe, Manchester, has warned parents that police will now be patrolling the area after parents were seen smoking cannabis as they collected their kids, reported Mirror Online.
Deputy head teacher Deborah Binns wrote to parents emphasizing that they need to “set a good example” for their children.
“We have had concerning reports that parents have been using cannabis around the school premises as they drop off and collect their children,” she wrote.
“This is a serious safeguarding concern and if further complaints are brought to our attention, we will notify the relevant authorities. We have informed the community police service and they are likely to be keeping a close eye on the situation.”
Binns begged parents to “make sure you set an appropriate example within the community,” and send a strong anti-drugs message to kids.
Head teacher Jason Harvey said staff wanted “to make sure that the school has a good reputation.”
“There are lots of really, really great parents and we want everyone to remember that this is a school,” he added.
- Get kids with food allergies ready for back to school with these tips
- Oakland teachers strike for better pay, resources across city schools
- Predators, bullies hurt your kids on social media. How do you stop it?
- Glen Road murder: Dozens of pupils witness fatal shooting outside Belfast school
- “It’s on the borderline of being crazy” – Row over crackdown on uniform at Suffolk school
- Four Seasons New York Launches Partnership with Red Carpet Kids
- 20 Best Things to Do in Hong Kong with Kids
- A substitute teacher hosted a 'fight club' at Connecticut school so kids would like him, police say
- Glen Road: Dozens of school pupils witness fatal shooting outside Belfast school
- What was the first pop culture you collected as a kid?
- What are going to do this summer in Austin, Kids? Check our family calendar for ideas
- ‘In’ up north: the alternative British minibreak
- Kindergarten Can Wait
- Help! My Wife Won’t Stop Flashing Her Boobs!
- The Latest: Tearful parents ask to be reunited with children
- He wrote disturbing plans for a school shooting. But was that a crime?
- Europe's best kids' clubs: from babies to teens
- How A FUBU Jersey On 'Atlanta' Reveals The Unique Pain Black Kids Experience At School
- Dosing a British Consul With LSD to Get a New Passport
- Smoking drinks and tower drops: Unexpected activities amp up the action at Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun
British school warns parents to stop smoking weed outside gates as they wait for kids have 417 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at February 17, 2016. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.