The birth of Saint West was a big story, and the announcement of his name was a bigger one, but apparently Kim Kardashian thinks it would have made even more headlines if not for one tiny little obstruction: the disappearance of Kristin Cavallari’s brother, Michael.
Writes Radar Online:
“Kim is upset because Kristen’s missing brother is taking away from her son’s birth,” a source close to Kardashian revealed to Radar. “She told friends that she couldn’t believe this would happen just as her son was being born. Everyone was just, like, ‘what?’”
“Everyone” includes me. And probably you! They continue:
However, the KUWTK star was not going to let the hunt for Michael Cavallari steal her thunder for too long, and she waited until coverage of his shocking disappearance was at its peak before dropping the bomb that the holy one had been named Saint.
Radar coasts through blatant lie after blatant lie thanks to an occasional factual scoop, so it’s often tough to sift through the garbage and figure out what to believe. Take this Kim/Michael story, for example. I don’t think I believe it, and most (nearly all?) of me doesn’t, but what if? My goodness, what if.
Mickey Madden, one of the dudes from Maroon 5 who isn’t Adam Levine, revealed to Page Six that he doesn’t even watch The Voice—NBC’s Emmy-winning show on which Levine stars.
Said Madden, my new best friend:
“I actually don’t [watch it],” he told us at a Surf Lodge pop-up in Miami over the weekend. “But apparently . . . I saw the one [contestant] . . . I can’t remember his name,” he valiantly tried to recall it, saying “but I think Adam’s got a really good singer” on his current team.
Yes yes, I saw the one guy, whoever he is. Yes. Adam good. Adam very good. Yes.
Imagine Adam Levine leaving you an angry voicemail. “Hey hey hey, why don’t you wattttttch my show,” he scream-sings in that weird nasally falsetto of his. I’d throw my phone into the street and start running.
See these pies?
KHLOE DIDN’T ACTUALLY BAKE THEM.
- Look at all these Hemsworths. [Page Six]
- Yolanda Foster: Yep, Lyme ruined our marriage. [Us Weekly]
- Busta Rhymes couldn’t stop crying while he sang with Mariah Carey. Relatable. [Page Six]
- Gaby Hoffman doesn’t really remember going to school with Kim Kardashian. [People]
- Kelly Clarkson’s Christmas card is giving me hives. [E! Online]
- Cindy Crawford’s friendship with George Clooney is bizarre and surprising. [E! Online]
- Ben Affleck’s new face is bizarre and surprising. [Radar Online]
Contact the author at [email protected].
Image via Getty.
- 27 Best (And 5 WTF) New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (6/24/14
- Sundance Announces 2015 U.S. and World Competitions and NEXT Titles
- SXSW Releases 2014 Features Lineup
- Spirit Award nominees
- Toronto 2014: World premieres
Kim Kardashian Is ‘Livid’ That Kristin Cavallari’s Missing Brother Stole Attention From Saint have 485 words, post on jezebel.com at December 8, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.