The Giants spotted the Cowboys two games in the standings in the first two weeks, but when the regular season ends Jan. 3, here’s my prediction: The Giants will win the NFC East. The NFL is a league of coaches and quarterbacks. More quarterbacks than coaches. The Giants quarterback is Eli Manning, a two-time Super Bowl champion. The Cowboys must now play without Tony Romo for the next two months. They are done. By the time Romo and Dez Bryant (broken foot) return, it will be too late to save the ‘Boys. Brandon Weeden, a Browns reject, gets the first shot at replacing Romo. Once he fails, former Tom Brady backup Matt Cassel will be next. Cassel is a terrific guy and a good locker-room presence. He went 11-5 after Brady tore his ACL in the first quarter of the first game of the 2008 season. But that was seven years ago. He’s bounced from New England to Kansas City to Minnesota to Buffalo and last week was traded to Dallas. Romo’s injury comes at a bad time: The Cowboys play the improved Falcons in Dallas, then go to New Orleans, face New England at home, followed by a bye,… Read full this story
- CBS Sunday Morning - The Best Way to End Your Week
- Ways to Win a Man Back - Making Up With Your Man
- How To Please Your Man And Make Him More Loyal
- Thank You Notes - 6 Tips to Make Wedding Thank You's a Breeze
- First Impressions Are Everything - Good Clothes Make the Man and Make Life Easier!
- Little Changes That Make a Big Improvement
- Discover How to Make it Big in Life
- Prewritten Wedding Toasts Make a Big Difference
- The Comedy Secret That Can Bring the Wow to Your Best Man Speech - Make Something Up
- The Six Figure Yearly System Platinum Edition - Wisdom to Make You Wealthy All Year Round
Sunday Morning QB: Thanks to the banged-up Cowboys, Eli Manning and the Giants will make it a happy Big Blue year have 331 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at September 26, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.