The Hanoitimes – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs held a ceremony to release the 7-minute clip “Welcome to Vietnam” in Hanoi on September 21, which is presented in nine languages: Vietnamese, English, French, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Arabic.
Addressing at the event, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Dang Minh Khoi said the clip’s production aims to highlight the country’s beautiful landscapes, unique culture and 30-year reform achievements.
The film’s production is part of activities held by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and relevant ministries, departments, sectors and localities to draw financial resources in tourism and promote Vietnamese culture, history and people to the world.
The film features flycam-shot scenes of famous destinations across Vietnam such as Hanoi, HCM City, Da Nang, Quang Ninh, Ninh Binh, Ha Giang, Thua Thien-Hue and Quang Nam.
Domestic and foreign short-film producers visited cities and provinces nationwide and spent 15 days in the Truong Sa (Spratly) Archipelago to complete the project, said Director Pham Dong Hong.
The clip is designed to highlight a peaceful, stable and developing Vietnam that boasts long-standing culture, a rich humanitarian tradition, strong vitality, incessant development and attractive tourism destinations.
At the launching ceremony, Katherine Muller – Marin, UNESCO’s Representative of Hanoi office in Vietnam said the clip is very emotional.
- International award winning film to be released in Vietnam after being fined
- European enterprises welcome Vietnam's COVID-19 action despite blow to business
- Mozart-Beethoven music released in Vietnam
- Mask exports offer pandemic-hit Vietnam garment makers breathing space
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 10
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 14
- Honouring Vietnam’s culinary culture
- Nestlé Vietnam supporting frontline heroes and healthier communities
- European enterprises in Vietnam hit hard by COVID-19
- European enterprises appreciate Vietnam’s support measures amid COVID-19
- Vietnam Young Lions 2020 returns with many hot social issues
- Great Bay Bio’s 3D Advisory Board Science Committee Welcomes Another New Arrival
- Vietnam a hospitable and safe destination
- Solidarity and pro-active action: URC Vietnam stands with the people in fighting COVID-19
- Teaching online an inevitable path for teachers amid COVID-19 pandemic in Vietnam
- Latest covid-19 news in Vietnam and Southeast Asia on April 7 (updated hourly)
- Vietnam War Fast Facts
- Vietnam calls for security in Mali
- Vietnam football leagues to resume in May
- Vietnam Airlines divests stake in Cambodia Angkor Air
Releasing the "Welcome to Vietnam" clip have 378 words, post on at September 22, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.