The Tay Nguyen (Central Highlands) province of Lam Dong welcomed more than 1 million tourists in June and July, the country’s peak tourism period, according to the province’s Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism. This summer, Da Lat has organised many activities to attract tourists. The city will hold the Mua Pho Nui (Rain in Mountain City) festival this month. Da Lat, known as the City of Flowers, is home to Love Valley, King Bao Dai’s Palace and Truc Lam Temple, among other sites. Several famous flower villages, including Thai Phien, Van Thanh and Ha Dong, are located in Da Lat. They offer tours to visitors, who can lend a hand to flower growers on their fields.
- Lam Dong trade, investment, tourism opportunities introduced in RoK
- Lam Dong promises to be ideal land for Thai investors, tourists
- Three arrested for poisoning pine forests in Lam Dong province
- Abandoned children find a home with nuns in Lam Dong
- Lam Dong: Pine tree poisoning mastermind arrested
- Lam Dong exports Laba banana to Japan
- Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania Hosts 16.5 Million Visitors Since July 2018
- Charles and Camilla in New Zealand: dancers greet royal visitors in Auckland
- Art exhibition season attracts 2.2 million visitors across China
- Dong Thap offers diverse tourism products
Lam Dong greets 1 million visitors have 219 words, post on vietnamtourism.gov.vn at August 6, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.