Shopping at Apple Retail Stores has always seemed to be split into two parts. At the front of the store are the polished, focused sections focused on selling you Apple’s products.iPhones, iPads and Macs all have their own dedicated tables and sections, with plenty of room to try out the products at your own pace before making a final purchase decision.Once you’ve done that, your salesperson will take you over to the accessories section. It’s a much different story over there. Tons of products are crammed into shelves, with a confusing mish-mash of things all stuffed together. It’s a far cry from the elegant presentation at the front of the store.But, it seems, Apple has noticed this and is planning big changes in the accessories section, according to a new report from the usually-reliable 9to5Mac. Instead of a free-for-all in the accessories section (which isn’t entirely fair, because Apple’s buyers are fairly picky regarding what they carry), Apple is said to be designing custom packaging for a number of products that will end up on its accessory shelves.They will include simple labels and photography, with white backgrounds to match Apple’s own product packaging. Like its first-party boxes, the redesigned packaging… Read full this story
- Irish designer Orla Kiely closes retail stores and online business
- Irish designer Orla Kiely shuts down standalone retail stores and online business
- EBRD providing $15 mln loan to manufacturer of retail stores equipment to develop business in Ukraine, Belarus
- Amazon opens new '4-star' retail store in New York
- Apple’s Covent Garden store to reopen on iPhone XR launch day
- Apple to offer free coding sessions in stores throughout EU Code Week
- Apple offers free repairs for issue with these iPhones
- Take a peek inside this revamped Derbyshire Aldi opening tomorrow
- Apple’s new £1,249 iPhone XS Max ‘costs just £337 in parts’ – so why are you paying so much?
- iPhone XS launch – Apple superfans get a hold of the £1,449 iPhone XS as thousands queue around the world
Apple revamps appearance of third-party accessories at Retail Stores have 354 words, post on www.techrepublic.com at July 7, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.