- French Development Agency provides 100 million euros for public investment reform
- French Development Agency provided 20 million USD to enhance SMEs activities
- French Development Agency funds Mekong Delta housing project
- French Development Agency delegation visits Quang Ngai
- Strengthening cooperation between Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment and French Development Agency
The Hanoitimes – At the press conference held in Hanoi on June 11, Remi Genevey, Director of the French Development Agency (AFD) in Vietnam affirmed that Vietnam received record funding from AFD in 2014 for some development projects.
Director Remi Genevey highlighted that the AFD sponsored a record 89.3 million EUR for a number of development projects across Vietnam in 2014, including the pilot metro line No. 3 in Hanoi (69 million EUR), a climate change response support programme (20 million EUR) and the Ngu Ha River rehabilitation project in Hue city (300,000 EUR).
In 2015, the agency will continue providing loans for Vietnam to deploy projects on renewable energy, river delta infrastructure development and climate change adaptation, the Director added.