- Vietnam and ADB strengthen cooperation on natural resources and environment
- Vietnam, Germany boost cooperation in natural resources, environment
- Vietnam – Japan strengthen cooperation in natural resources and environment
- Solidifying int’l cooperation in natural resources, environment
- Ministry of Natural Resources & Environment strengthened cooperation with ADB in various fields
In the afternoon of June 25, Deputy Minister Tran Hong Ha had a working meeting with Mr. Remi Genevey, Director of French Development Agency (FDA) in Vietnam. On this occasion, Deputy Minister was authorized by Minister to award Medals for the Cause of Natural Resources and Environment to Mr. Jean-Claude Pires, Deputy Director of FDA in Vietnam.
Speaking at the meeting, Deputy Minister Tran Hong Ha expressed gratitude to French Government in general and French Development Agency in particular in recent time supported and closely cooperated with Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment in the implementation of cooperation activities in the field of climate change and management of marine and island information.
For climate change, French Development Agency (FDA) supported climate change adaption programs of Vietnam Government, in which it focused on the policies related to energy saving, efficient energy use and renewable energy.
Besides, Deputy Minister Tran Hong Ha said, the field of integrated management and unification of the island and the sea is a new field for Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, so it needs to strengthen investment in management systems and facilities for state management.