1. During the stay, Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong held talks with Party General Secretary and State President Xi Jinping; met with member of the CPC Politburo Standing Committee and Premier of the State Council Li Keqiang; member of the CPC Politburo Standing Committee and Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress Zhang Dejiang; member of the CPC Politburo Standing Committee and Chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference Yu Zhengsheng. In a friendly and sincere atmosphere, the two sides informed each other of the situations in their respective Parties and countries, discussed in-depth and reached broad common perceptions on intensifying ties between the two Parties and countries in the new context, as well as on regional and global issues of shared concern. Besides Beijng, Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong also visited Yunnan province. The two sides shared the view that the visit has been successful and contributed importantly to promoting a stable and healthy development of Vietnam – China ties for fundamental benefits of the two peoples, while simultaneously fostering peace, stability, cooperation and development in the region and the world. 2. Both sides expressed delight at great and historic achievements… Read full this story
- Very first Guangdong (China) export-import fair held in Vietnam
- Investing in China - Establishing a Business Presence
- Vietnam: The Cultural Odyssey of South East Asia
- Getting To Vietnam - Road, Rail, Boat, Air
- India-China -Russia Troika: Is It Possible?
- The Culture and Beauty of Vietnam are Inviting You to Visit
- A Spark Of Night A Sketch On Vietnam And A Romance
- Vietnam: New WTO Membership and Exciting Investment Opportunities
- Love, From Vietnam To Sunset Boulevard (a Short Sketch)
- Cycling in China
Vietnam, China issue joint communiqué have 299 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 8, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.