Over the weekend, Justin Bieber thrilled a group of teens by showing up to their prom at Chatsworth Charter High in Los Angeles. It’s since been revealed, however, that Justin hadn’t been invited to the event, reportedly “pushed” his way in past security and angered Chatsworth’s dorky-ass school administration.
…The L.A. Unified School District thinks Justin’s surprise dance appearance put students at risk. A district rep tells TMZ, “His entourage pushed past the school’s security to gain access to the dance floor” … and administrators were worried they wouldn’t be able to control the crowd.
Justin had been recording on the lot — something the school says it was aware of … however, they were “assured that he would not come out to interfere.”
Bieber’s rep tells us no one tried to stop him when he walked in at the request of a few students he met on the lot. The rep adds, “It’s unfortunate they’re trying to make this a negative thing. It was awesome for all the kids.”
The school does acknowledge the kids had a “once in a lifetime experience” — but adds its main concern was for the safety of the kids and Justin.
Here’s where Justin should give a speech about how prom is for everyone: the jocks, the nerds, the burnouts, and the 21-year-old pop stars who weren’t invited/don’t attend the high school.
The Wire creator David Simon, who probably makes his family call him KING BALTIMORE when ever they’re alone at home, has written a blog post calling for an end to violence and riots in the Maryland city, writing, “The anger and the selfishness and the brutality of those claiming the right to violence in Freddie Gray’s name needs to cease.”
Following his interview with Diane Sawyer, Bruce Jenner told Orange Is the New Black’s Laverne Cox that “This is like another gold medal…This is better than a gold medal.” The pair have been in conversation for months with Laverne offering insights to Bruce throughout his transition.
“Bruce’s story is very specific,” Laverne told MSNBC, continuing:
Most trans people don’t have that kind of privilege. At the end of the day, the visibility that I had last year and continue to have, didn’t save Blake Brockington from suicide, didn’t save Leelah Alcorn from suicide, didn’t save the seven trans women who were murdered the first eight weeks of this year. So visibility matters, but structural change and policy change is what needs to happen so the lives of all trans people will be better.”
- Kim Kardashian has also given an exclusive interview (~naturally~) about her step father Bruce’s transition. [Dlisted]
- This is a safe space to mourn the loss of Chris Evans’ beard. [E! Online]
- Swiping left on this news: Leonardo DiCaprio is not on Tinder. [Gossip Cop]
- Exes Diplo and M.I.A. are fighting on Twitter. [Billboard]
- All Jake Gyllennhaal needs is a nice little marriage arranged by his mother. [Gossip Cop]
- There is nothing more goofy than these behind-the-scenes photos from Fifty Shades of Grey. [ONTD]
- According to John Stamos, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen knew full-well about the Full House reboot. [E! Online]
- In sad news, TV actress Jayne Meadows has passed away at 95. [NYDN]
- Carson Daly is also talking about the demonstrations in Baltimore, probably shouldn’t be talking about the demonstrations in Baltimore. [ONTD]
- Here’s a happy story about Scotty Pippen’s daughter drunkenly pissing on the floor of a hotel lobby. [People]
- Look out, world! It’s a Taylor Swift–Calvin Harris–Harry Styles love triangle! [OK!]
Photo via Getty.
Contact the author at [email protected].
- At area meeting, concerns raised over LHSAA's proposal to make private schools reapply for membership in organization
- Inside the Trump Effect: How One District Is Fighting Hate at School
- Students in Japan will be able to send a robot to school in their place when they're sick
- USDA proposes allowing 'more flexibility' in school lunches
- Justin Bieber 'asked to leave' gym in LA after Taylor Swift arrived for her training appointment
- Fort Bend ISD trustee says parent group using “bullying tactics” to thwart proposed middle school rezoning
- Editorial: Trump’s ‘religious freedom’ initiative is mostly a rehash of current law — yet still finds a way to be troubling
- The Day Bieber Fever Caught Fire: Justin Bieber's "Baby" Turns 10
- Brit girls 'fed up and held back by sexism' as they say they don't feel safe in public
- Fort Bend ISD trustees approve piano technician program for Marshall High School
- Ofsted finds no evidence pupils have been radicalised at Trojan horse schools
- How strict is too strict at school?
- Growing number of girls suffer low self-esteem, says report
- 'I am open to the conversation': Stacey Abrams backtracks and says she could be someone's vice president after claiming 'you don't run for second place'
- ‘I decided to make a stand’: Teen beauty queen claims she was so badly bullied by pageant bosses she had to quit as Miss Teenager Universe
- You Won’t Believe What University of Missouri Protesters Wanted From Administration
- Robert Kennedy Jr says Donald Trump has 'discredited the American experiment' and brags that his uncle JFK has more streets named after him than the president ever will
- Schools pulled into row over helping transgender children
- ‘We batter them with kindness’: schools that reject super-strict values
- What Did You Learn at School Today? Homophobia.
Unchill School Administration Says Bieber 'Bullied' His Way Into Prom have 907 words, post on jezebel.com at April 28, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.