Visitors could see prominent world and national cultural heritage reproductions converged on the street, such as the Citadel of the Ho Dynasty (Thanh Hoa), Ha Long Bay (northern Quang Ninh province), Thang Long imperial citadel (Hanoi), Ninh Binh ancient capital in Trang An landscape complex, Ngo Mon (Noon Gate) in Hue imperial city, Hoi An ancient town, and My Son holy site (central Quang Nam province).They are also able to tour popular tourist attractions in the province such as Ham Rong bridge, Ba Trieu temple, and Lam Kinh historical relic site.The same day, the provincial People’s Committee coordinated with the Ninh Binh provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism to kick off a photo exhibition featuring the national flower lotus and the historical relic sites, trade villages, and traditional customs of northern Ninh Binh province.Ninh Binh is home to a number of must-see destinations, including the Trang An tourism complex – a UNESCO-recognised cultural and natural heritage site, Tam Coc–Bich Dong caves, Phat Diem stone church, Cuc Phuong National Park, Van Long Nature Reserve, Kenh Ga hot springs, and Bai Dinh pagoda – the largest Buddhist cultural and spiritual centre in Vietnam.The exhibition aims to connect world heritage in the… Read full this story
- Signs of summer as great bougainvillea flowers emerge in Nha Trang
- Dioxin contaminated land at Bien Hoa handed over for remediation
- Former Horsford pub to be demolished due to ‘delays’ securing land for alternative roundabout site
- Nike’s Air Max 1 Premium Solar Daisy Has Gotten the Flower Power Treatment
- Nike’s Air Max 1 Premium Solar Daisy Got the Flower Power Treatment
- Street play Satrangi Salaam on LGBTQIA community to be held at IIMA tomorrow
- THIS WEEK IN 1993: ‘Cancer street’ is safe, says expert
- The Land Rover Explore modular phone looks as tough as a real Land Rover
- 'La La Land' makes Golden Globe history with record 7 wins
- Damien Chazelle, director de 'La La Land' hará contenido para Apple: 'NYT'
Flower street portrays Thanh Hoa as land of heritage have 338 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 3, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.