According to the commerce desk under the Vietnamese Embassy in Malaysia, Vietnam exported US$318 million worth of commodities to Malaysia, a slight 0.3 percent decrease compared to the same period last year. Crude oil and phones & phone accessories topped the export list, earning US$64.5 million and US$58.4 million, respectively. Meanwhile, Vietnamese imports from Malaysia increased 25.9 percent to reach US$353.6 million. Major imports included computers & electronic devices, machines & spare parts, plastic materials, and household articles. In 2014, trade between the two countries hit US$8.1 billion overall, marking a 9.9 percent drop from 2013. As of January 20, Malaysia was the 8th biggest investor in Vietnam with 484 projects and almost US$10.8 billion in registered capital. Vietnam has 9 projects in Malaysia, valued at US$812.6 million. Source VOV News Theo ven.vn
- Best Currency Trading System - Finding the Best For Profits
- Automated Forex Trading System - What is a Realistic Profit Objective Per Annum?
- Is There Such Thing As a Profitable Forex Robot Trading System?
- Automated Forex Trading - With Robots Why Investors Who Try it Lose Quickly
- Automated Forex Trading Software - If They Make Such Big Profits Why Are They So Cheap?
- Commodities - It's What's For Trading
- Best Forex Trading Company
- Automatic Forex Trading Signals - An Easy Way to Make Money in Forex?
- Online Forex Trading is the New Hot Wave and It's Time to Jump on and Enjoy the Ride to Prosperity
- Trading Forex on Autopilot - Why Most Traders Lose With Forex Robots!
Vietnam, Malaysia record trade growth have 259 words, post on ven.vn at March 10, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.