(VOVworld)- The National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Wednesday approved the establishment of Dong Trieu town in Quang Ninh province, Dien Ban town in Quang Nam province, Bac Kan city in Bac Kan province and Ia H’Drai district in Kon Tum province.
This is the first time the NA Standing Committee exercised its authority in approving administrative boundary adjustments at the district level according to the 2013 Constitution. The National Assembly’s Vice Chairwoman Tong Thi Phong said that the government proposal on administrative boundary adjustments covered local advantages and disadvantages as well as constraints that localities needed to address in order to fulfill their targets. That day the deputies also discussed the revised Law on Statistics.
- Debate erupts over cuts in sick pay
- What is ICAN, what does it stand for and how is the Nobel Peace Prize awarded?
- Bled Strategic Forum kicks off with debates on divides
- Trump administration says US to accept just 30,000 refugees in 2019
- How two Kentucky politicians are about to legalize hemp
- Moeen Ali spins England to 60-run victory to wrap up series win against India
- The Surprising Longevity of Steve Mnuchin
- Senators set to vote: budget’s last mile closes in on homestretch.
- POLITICO London Playbook: Field day — Long lunch in Brussels — Next week’s telly
- Moeen Ali spins England to 60-run victory to wrap up series win against India: live updates
- Pacific's strategic autonomy, key question for Forum Family, says Dame Meg
- Insight: Has Teflon President Trump come unstuck?
- Conservative party conference: Theresa May says austerity is over as she issues a Brexit warning to Boris Johnson
- House Democrats head south
- How Patients for Patient Safety are speaking out for victims of medical mistakes
- BBC Devon & Cornwall Live: 10 September
- In full: Marvin Rees’ vote to keep arena in city centre speech
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by Lloyds Banking Group: Russian to judgment — Lobby reshuffle scoop — All eyes on Trump
- Plan to axe 11 Welsh MPs 'highly unlikely' to happen
- 'Uneasy' Digital Council to drive technological development in Germany
NA Standing Committee debates administrative boundary adjustments have 324 words, post on at March 11, 2015. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.