The session attracted more than 1,000 leaders of 300 organisations and countries the world over, including Vietnam. They discussed and drew lessons on programmes and prioritised actions for the future. At the session, Minister Phat talked about creative and sustainable development of Vietnam’s agriculture. At an interview with a VNA correspondent, Phat said Vietnam attended the session to show its responsibility and contribution to global food security. This provided a good chance for the country to promote its agricultural achievements in order to encourage foreign investors in the field. Vietnam will also have a chance to share with global leaders priorities in agricultural development and experience on growth models which involved many partners like Public – Private Partnership (PPP), Phat said.
- Vietnam attends FAO conference's 39th session
- Vietnam attends ASEAN Banking Conference in Cambodia
- Vietnam attends 10th AMMTC+3 Consultation in Bangkok
- Vietnam attends ASEAN meeting on transnational crime in Thailand
- Vietnam attends 29th int'l congress of notaries in Indonesia
- Vietnam attends AgriTech 2018 in Israel
- China, US urged to team up for food security
- Vietnam Jails Six on Anti-state, Security Charges in Various Trials Across Country
- Food security in middle belt is real security in Nigeria, Smallholders farmers tell FG
- WFP pledges to support Tanzania's smallholder farmers to improve food security
Vietnam attends WEF’s Global Agenda for Food Security have 221 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 14, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.