A communication firm that powers a number of popular websites in Vietnam said Thursday it fell victim to a targeted attack which hackers had spent half a year preparing for and invested some half a million U.S. dollars into, according to media reports.
VnExpress quoted VCCorp deputy general director Nguyen The Tan as telling reporters in Hanoi.
- Hackers spent years infiltrating EU diplomatic cables, US security firm says
- Hackers impersonated State Department officials, cybersecurity firm says
- Walgreens fatal shooting victim was targeted, attorney says
- Robert Mueller Wants Info on Donald Trump's British Ally, Far-right Politician Nigel Farage, Says Russia Probe Target
- Another One Bites the Dust: Google Account Hacked in Twitter Bitcoin Scam
- Twin Cities community leaders call for end to deportations of Vietnam War-era refugees
Vietnam communication firm says victim of $500,000 targeted hack: media have 124 words, post on at November 7, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.