- National Assembly discusses revised Laws on Value-added Tax, Corporate Income Tax
- National Assembly discusses revised Law on Journalism
- National Assembly discusses revised Law on Technology Transfer
- National Assembly passes revised Law on Vietnam Civil Aviation
- National Assembly discuss revised Land Law
(VOVworld) – The National Assembly discussed in groups the Draft Law on Military Service on Wednesday. Some deputies suggested revisions should include specific regulations regarding service time to ensure servicemen’s rights and benefits once they decide to stay in the army after they complete their military services. Deputies also debated revisions to the Law on Labor Safety and Hygiene.
Earlier that day, deputies discussed the revised Law on the Vietnam Fatherland Front. They agreed on comprehensive changes to the Law to specify the Constitution’s new regulations regarding the Vietnam Fatherland Front’s support for law enforcement and create the legal basis and necessary conditions for the Front’s activities in the future. They urged more specific mechanisms for the Front to fulfill its tasks of government consulting, monitoring, and social criticism, to meet people’s aspirations, demands, and wishes to contributing to law and party building.
Legislators also heard appraisal reports on the Draft Law on Labor Safety and Hygiene.