Vietnam is not the place where Lee Nguyen wanted to end his career, even though he was treated like a celebrity when playing in the country’s top-tier football (soccer) league, the Major League Soccer (MLS) Player of the Month revealed last week. puzzling over why his three seasons in the V-League did not end with flying colors. (more…)
- Major League Soccer cancels All-Star Games, two other events over coronavirus pandemic
- COVID-19: Major League Soccer Cancels All-Star Game, Leagues Cup And Campeones Cup
- Premier League Soccer Stars Refuse to Practice Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- English Premier League Soccer To Restart In June With Bumper TV Coverage Expected
- What foreign ambassadors say about Vietnam's coronavirus fight?
- NWSL announce return; first pro league in US to restart play
- Spanish league soccer teams start group training
- AP report: Major League Baseball projects $640,000 per game loss with no fans
- Major League Baseball and players' union agree on terms for return of 2020 season
- Arizona Governor Doug Ducey opens door for the return of sports leagues without fans and says his state is 'trending in the right direction' despite Navajo Nation COVID outbreak
Major League Soccer's Lee Nguyen says playing in Vietnam gave celeb experience have 199 words, post on at November 4, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.