Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City’s People Committee Le Hoang Quan has proposed the city and Russia further boost bilateral cooperation in various fields, especially economics, culture, education-training and tourism.
Chairman Quan made the proposal during his October 27 meeting in Ho Chi Minh City with a delegation of the association of closed cities of the Russia’s Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation led by Golubev Aleksey Viktorovich, Mayor of Sarov city, Nizhegorodsky province.
Quan highlighted the good collaboration between Ho Chi Minh City and Russia, saying that the city has signed cooperation programmes with four Russian cities and organised a number of research, investment promotion activities and market studies.
- Sports Foreign sports gain popularity in Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City border guards receive new patrol boats, speedboats
- Society 2018 – the year that was in Tuoi Tre photos In Ho Chi Minh City, there’s a music street called Nguyen Thien Thuat
- Sports Ho Chi Minh City installs 5 large screens to air Vietnam-Japan game US, N.Korea leaders begin summit in Hanoi
- Sports Ho Chi Minh City installs 5 large screens to air Vietnam-Japan game North Korean leader Kim Jong Un leaves Hanoi
- Sports Tuoi Tre organizes golf tourney to support start-ups in Vietnam Illegal car parking rife in downtown Ho Chi Minh City
- Sports Ho Chi Minh City TV to livestream all cycling tourney stages for 1st time Houses, shops block sidewalks in Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh City's leader welcomes Russian guest have 230 words, post on at October 28, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.