President Sang welcomes new ambassadors
State President Truong Tan Sang met with the new ambassadors of the Republic of Sierra Leone, the Republic of Iceland, the Republic of Tunisia, the United Republic of Tanzania, the Republic of Guatemala, the Republic of Gruzia, and the Republic of Mali who presented their credentials in Ha Noi on September 17.
President Sang congratulated Sierra Leone Ambassador Vicktor Bockarie Foh; Icelandic Ambassador Stefan Skjaldarson; Tunisian Ambassador Tarel Amri; Tanzanian Ambassador Abduhrahaman Amiri Shimbo; Guatemalan Ambassador Gustavo A. Lopez Calderon; Gruzian Ambassador David Aptsiauri; and Mali Ambassador Lansina Buah Kone on their new roles as ambassadors to Viet Nam.
- Full Lineup Announced for The Atlantic Festival’s Ideas StageHappening Live September 27–30 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Maharashtra: Form no. 17 for private SSC, HSC candidates to be available online from Sept 16
- News digest: Slovakia records highest number of positive cases since mid-April
- The press ever-so-politely turns on Biden, as troubles mount
- GPU Availability and Pricing Update: September 2021
- Petrol, diesel prices on September 21: Check rates in your city
- Petrol, diesel prices on September 22: Check rates in your city
- White House Blames Boris Johnson for Biden's Snub of American Press in Oval Office
- Delhi Rains: September rain record since 1944 may fall in Delhi as Met issues orange alert for today | Delhi News - Times of India
- Quiz: Take the three strikes trivia test for September 22, 2021
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – September 23
- Best band ever, briefly!: 17 musical acts beloved by TV characters for just one episode
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 21
- White House Press Corps Pushes Psaki On Why Biden Won’t Take Questions
- Nashville Area Chamber Of Commerce: Member Renewals This Week: September 20 - September 24, 2021
- FCFRD News Blog : SEPTEMBER 20: COVID-19 Update For Fairfax County Fire And Rescue Personnel
- Join 3-hour virtual fundraiser event featuring singer Resh and 17 Malaysian artistes
- COVID-19 | R-value dropped below one in mid-September
- Gottheimer presses for House vote Monday on infrastructure bill
- COVID-19: additional 11,692 cases recorded on September 21
Press digest - September 17 have 309 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at September 18, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.